RANGGO Magazine is launched!
Tuesday 19th November saw the launch of the 1st edition of RANGGO Magazine.
The launch, which took place at Alchemy Bistro Bar, Makati also featured presentations to RANGGO’s 100 Best in Service 2019 Awardees who were able to attend. Check out our full 100 Best in Service list.
RANGGO 100 Best in Service Awardees
The awardees for our 100 Best in Service, who attended the magazine launch included:
- Adamo, Dumaguete
- Alta D’Tagaytay
- APE Tours Palawan
- Cala Laiya, Batangas
- Casa Vallejo, Baguio
- Chicken Storey, Quezon City
- Destileria Barako, Malay Aklan
- Fox and Firefly Cottages, Bohol
- Hue Hotels Boracay
- Red Coconut Beach Resort, Boracay
- Tacio’s, Cubao Expo, Quezon City
RANGGO’s other awardees will also receive a digital copy of their 100 Best in Service award, along with a copy of the magazine.
Launch Photo Gallery
Entertainment & Sponsors
Guests were entertained by Manila bands Spank Me Regor and Save The Prophet. Both bands added to the party atmosphere and had the crowd on their feet, dancing. Whilst, Alchemy Bistro Bar served some delicious snacks and treats to the guests.
RANGGO’s generous sponsors; Heineken and Le Cellier Wines kept everyone refreshed throughout the night.
Prizes of bottles of wine, from our sponsor Le Cellier Wines and Flashpenstle’s (a pen that is a flashlight, that is a whistle) were awarded to guests who shared their own launch photos online, using the hashtag #myranggo
The aims of RANGGO Magazine are to inspire, unite, entertain and educate people working in hospitality. Articles and features include good practice in business, innovation and inspiring stories from hospitality staff, hotels, restaurants and bars. It also includes updates on changes to laws and technology innovations affecting the hospitality and service industry.
RANGGO Magazine has been created to complement our MYRANGGO website. The website also showcases resources such as seminars, how-to guides, job opportunities, events, classified ads and one of the largest directories in the country.
- RSVP Projects Photobooth, whose photobooth provided lots of fun keepsakes of the night for our guests. Guests wanting additional copies of their photos should visit the facebook page.
- KA&CO America, US LLC with The Tiongson Group who worked with the RANGGO Team to publish the first edition RANGGO Magazine, and refresh our website
- Launch Sponsors: Jiezelle Anne Garcia at Heineken. IG Acc: Heineken_ph
- Launch Sponsors: Jorindar Flar Le Cellier Wines