Danjugan Island Marine Reserve & Sanctuaries
Negros Occidental: Marine, Wildlife & Sustainability Camp
15-19 November 2019
Danjugan Island Marine Reserve & Sanctuaries, 6112 Cauayan, Negros Occidental
Hosted by Eco Explorations & Danjugan Island Marine Reserve & Sanctuaries
An incredible science and conservation learning experience.
Immerse yourself in destinations in Negros Occidental known for their sustainable & environmentally-friendly approaches towards tourism and conservation.
* 2N accommodations in Moray Lagoon, Danjugan Island
* 2N accommodations in Driftwood Village Resort, Sugar Beach, Sipalay
* Meals during Marine & Wildlife camp days
* Lectures and learning experiences (Marine and Terrestrial)
* Camp kit, Workbook
* Guided snorkeling, kayaking, trekking, birdwatching
* All boat rides during tours
* Roundtrip van transport from Bacolod City
* Reusable water tumbler
LIMITED slots only. Registration is on a first confirm, first reserve basis.
Email us email@example.com to get more details on the camp and to reserve your slot!