Legazpi: Basic Accounting and Bookkeeping for Non-Accountants Workshop
15-16 August 2019
9.30am – 5.30pm
La Piazza Hotel & Convention Center, Tahao Road, Legazpi, Albay
Learn basic accounting and bookkeeping for your business in 2 days..
Who Should Attend?
– Business owners who wants to understand how bookkeeping and accounting works and to learn how to interpret their financial statements
– Business owners and accountants who wants to know if their recording and documentation is correct to avoid paying unnecessary penalties in times of reporting and audit
– Individuals who want to start a career in bookkeeping and accounting
– Accounting students who want to better understand bookkeeping and accounting in real world set-up
– Accounting professionals who want to update or refresh their skills and knowledge in bookkeeping and basic accounting
What You Will Learn?
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
– Perform basic bookkeeping and accounting procedures
– Understand the purpose of bookkeeping and accounting in business.
– Recognize accounting terms, concepts and principles
– Follow and apply the Accounting Cycle and Process
– Perform Double-Entry Bookkeeping System and the principles of debit/credit
– Record, analyze and interpret business transactions
– Open and establish an account, chart of accounts and book of accounts.
– Make a journal entry, post to ledger book, prepare trial balance and complete a worksheet.
– Create financial statements such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and Statement of Owner’s Equity.
– Perform basic interpretation and analysis of the financial condition and operating result of the business based on the financial statements produced.
P5,000.00 + 12% VAT for two (2) days, inclusive of training materials, certificate of attendance, lunch and am/pm snacks.
To register, just send us a private message at https://www.facebook.com/mpmconsultingservicesph/ with your details as follows
– Tel/Mobile No
– Company (If applicable)
Payment is accepted online via paypal or bank deposit/transfers.