Manila: Training & Development Manager
Luxent Hotel, Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Manila
Training & Development Manager
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and management of Learning & Development programs and/or curriculum as well as aligning individual performance and career development plans for the employees.
– With a diploma/degree in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major;
– Preferably 2-4 years of work experience in the hospitality industry;
– Effective communication skills in both spoken and written English;
– A certified trainer will be advantageous;
– Must possess leadership skills, with the ability to enhance employees skills performance, productivity, and quality of work;
– Excellent communication skills, fluency in English on both verbal and written. Must be a good listener to be able to handle concerns and ideas the learners might have;
– Lead and manage the overall department responsible for employee training and help the company achieve its goals;
– Must be adaptable and has the ability to develop a good relationship with others;
– Must be creative in finding different approaches in training and developing staff;
– Must be a computer expert esp. in MS Powerpoint, Video editing, and multi-media arts.
Interested and Qualified Applicants may send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us and use this as your SUBJECT: Applicant for (position applying for) – Last name, First name (example: Applicant for Accounts Payable Officer– Dela Cruz, Juan)